Friday, April 06, 2007

Blades of Glory




Yesterday, komtois (even if he’s probably deny it…) and I went to see Blades of Glory.
I really like Will Ferrell, and even if I didn’t see Napoleon Dynamite, I know I’d find the other dude funny.

And it WAS funny!

Those two are so tall, and seeing them on the ice was really funny, and of course it's not always them on the ice, but they did a great job with the stunt doubles.

For some reason, even if I’m not a big fan or figure skating, I was aware of all the cameos, unlike komtois.

“Don’t you watch the Olympics?”
“I guess not…”

For us Montrealers, it's also funny to see that the stadium is walking distance, like 500 meters, from the old port and another 500 meters to the Habitat 67, which are suppose to be the athletes quarters...

So it was fun, lots of laugh, lots of insane stuff.
Got to eat a HUGE popcorn and see the preview for POTC 3!

Oh, and when you see the stadium from the hotel room, it's Andre's picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home