Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bon Cop Bad Cop et The Illusionist



Yesterday I went to see two different movies back to back.
It was really fun.
One with my mom and one with my friends

Bon Cop Bad Cop et The Illusionist.
Out of the two I like the first one better, although the Illusionist wasn't bad.
But it wasn't what I was expected. I thought it was going to be a "magic" movie, but it was a love story and I'm sorry I can't stand Jessica Biel. She's the kid in 7th Heaven, and she'll always stay there in my mind. She can't be kissing Edward Norton... he's just too good.

Bon Cop Bad Cop was just stereotypes after stereotypes, it was great.
And the explanation about the cursing... it priceless.

Basically I'll watch Bon Cop Bad Cop again, not sure about the Illusionist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home