Friday, October 27, 2006

Movies I saw on the plane or why KLM rules!

The Break-Up
Slow start
Funny movie and sad movie
Didn't expect that ending
Not gonna watch it again

Failure to Launch
Cute movie
McConaughey is hot!
But the movie would be nothing without Zooey Deschanel
Not gonna watch it again

The Lake House
With my favorite "Speed" actors
Actually made me cry (at least one or two tears...)
Probably not gonna watch it again

Mission Impossible 3
Over the top
Don't like the relationship thing
Philip Seymour Hoffman rocks
Watching it once was one too many

Take the Lead
What can I say, I like dancing movies, especially when you're on a plane and can't move!
Nothing new here, but major dancing.
Not gonna watch it again

Click
Funny movie
I love Adam Sandler, he makes me laugh
But this movie had really sad moments in it.
Probably not going to watch it again, but glad to have seen it.

Cars
Another Pixar movie
Not one of they're best one
I'm gonna buy the dvd, but mostly for the extras.
I've laughed more with Monsters Inc and The Incredibles
Will probably watch it again

Transamerica
Incredible movie
Hard to watch at times
Great acting my Felicity Huffman and Kevin Zeglers who plays the son.
I would watch this movie again and recommend it.

An Inconvenient Truth
Great documentary
Everyone should watch it
Really makes you want to do something about our environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home